Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You did it again Earthworm

Absolutely astonishing. I admire you're work. Keep it up.

Friends Or Rivals? Friends Or Rivals?

Amazing!

Really well made I'm proud of you. Keep rocking Slicingclaws.

Slicing-Claws responds:

I will ^_^

Friends vs. The Rival Friends vs. The Rival

Neat dude

This is really good. I applaud your efforts and I see you have some good talent. A continuation will please viewers. I enjoyed it keep up the good work.

Slicing-Claws responds:

*you're the 10th responder for a part 2*

Thanks red, I will try to if anyone can convert my CS3 file to a Fla. 8 file/

The Tutorial Collab '08 The Tutorial Collab '08

I'm not sure which option on here is the Preloader

I must be rather slow or either blind. I have been looking for a preloader tutorial and I can't seem to find it. I'm not sure what the title for the Preloader option is on the tutorial but can you help me out?

I have made my own and when it comes to the loading bar, it doesn't load but it does go to the play button I designed. I just need the actionscripting of the loading bar and I will be alright. I've copied and paste the codes from the Newgrounds Preloader and I just can't seem to get the loading bar to work but the play button options works just fine.

Can someone help me out with that one issue? It will be greatly appreciated.

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Very relaxing and fantastic

I have put many of your great music on my animations and I always enjoyed your style. Keep up the great work Paragonx9. I hope you come out with more awesome songs.

LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon LegendaryPirate:Aerial Galleon

Awesome Pirate

You are my new favorite artist for music. I like how your music inspires me to pull of crazier fighting scenes. Keep it up and never quit.

Two thumbs up for this awesome piece.

Erectronik responds:

When I made this track, I was thinking of angry pirates flying all over the places ransacking towns and villages bwahahahaha >:D