Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

You did it again Earthworm

Absolutely astonishing. I admire you're work. Keep it up.

Friends Or Rivals? Friends Or Rivals?

Amazing!

Really well made I'm proud of you. Keep rocking Slicingclaws.

Slicing-Claws responds:

I will ^_^

Friends vs. The Rival Friends vs. The Rival

Neat dude

This is really good. I applaud your efforts and I see you have some good talent. A continuation will please viewers. I enjoyed it keep up the good work.

Slicing-Claws responds:

*you're the 10th responder for a part 2*

Thanks red, I will try to if anyone can convert my CS3 file to a Fla. 8 file/

The Survivor The Survivor

Wow!

Awesome Job, if I only knew how to use after effects I would love to add some of those really nice special effects but I stick with Photoshop, Fireworks and Flash. This is really good and I am really impressed with your project I loved it, definately a

10/10

Also thanks for the comment on Chameleon's Story. You will definitely see more from me soon.

khote responds:

sure. and thanks.

32-Bit Tournament-1 32-Bit Tournament-1

Awesome work

I loved it entirely. Well done. Great humor, great battle scenes, this animation was really good.

If I knew how to program my animations to do a next thing like you did here, I would pull off some crazy stuff.

There was some similarities from Proxicide and myself I saw on here but you used them well. Overall Magnificent work 10/10

New Female Force of Four4 New Female Force of Four4

I like your style

It is original but I feel you are trying to pull of a Proxicide a little to much. I say keep it original and try to stick with something different and always try something new.

Overall, your animations are really good. You are another person whose work I enjoy so much. Also, about the Spiderman vs Venom, I havent seen something like that yet up on here, so give it a shot.

Keep up the good work.
I too am planning on making a one on one with MK characters. I am an MK fan, but as of now I am focusing on my new "season"

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

Congrats dude

If I were good in combustion I'd do my movies as crazy as this. I like our styles are similar in a sense. I really enjoyed all of your movies on MK vs SF. I was inspired by your work. I just due the best I can in Flash and Flash alone. Me and combustion dont go hand in hand. Overall congrats. I wish I had a Chameleon sprite like that hehe...

Hope you make more awesome movies like this one.
Once again congrats and keep up your amazing talent in animation.